What data do we collect?
Upon purchasing a license Aspiranterna stores the following data:
- Your name.
- Your email address.
- Your company’s name.
- Your license key.
In addition to this information once the license has been activated in one of our apps we will also store your computers MAC address and when the application was in contact with our servers last time.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Aspiranterna with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you: Register online or place an order for any of our products or services. The MAC address i collected when the computer, running our software, contacts our license server for validation.
How will we use your data?
Aspiranterna collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your license information.
- Inform you when there is an update available for download
- Inform you when there is a new version of the app available for upgrade
When Aspiranterna processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases. Other this we will not share your data with anyone, your data is for our internal use only in order to improve the usability of our products for you.
How do we store your data?
Aspiranterna uses One.com as a hosting service and all data is stored on their servers. You can read their GDPR policies at One.com GDPR compliance. Your information will not be processed by One.com, their role is only for storage purposes. Your information will be stored for an indefinite time unless you request for it to be deleted.
What are your data protection rights?
Aspiranterna would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Aspiranterna for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Aspiranterna correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Aspiranterna to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Aspiranterna erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Aspiranterna restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Aspiranterna’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that /lt;Our Company> transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by any of the following options:
CookiesCookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Aspiranterna has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact Datainspektionen.
104 20 Stockholm